Tonight the websters arrive and will hang out through Monday with us. Hopefully, making my job much easier.
Jack is as always pretty easy and happy.
of course when I am not around strange things can happen. When i found this on the camera, I wasn't sure if I had found a makeup mishap or an audition for a zombie movie.
Rob
2 comments:
Gackkk!
Horrible picture!
How could you?
You are going to have to work mighty hard to get Sarah to forgive you for that husband blunder. ((giggle))
God, Jack is cute!
Sarah, could I be more proud of my little sis on the radio? I don't think so! You are awesome!
That picture was taken shortly before I spoke to Sarah on the phone. She was saying that she was never going to get it off of Audrey. Apparently, she has really accepting skin. Lucky for her teen years, covering up acne.
And Jack is perfect.
Only a few more hours Rob!! She'll be home soon! :)
Post a Comment